Benefits of Choosing Paid Web Hosting Instead of Free Hosting

7 Benefits of Choosing Paid Web Hosting Instead of Free Hosting

Like it or not, web hosting is a vital key to a blog or website. And as is known, web hosting is divided into two, a web hosting free and paid web hosting.

I prefer to choose paid hosting because of the flexibility and the advantages of its features. In addition, I also had time to read some of the articles that declare some free web hosting have some very crucial problems.

Nowadays choosing a web hosting arguably not as easy as it for many hosting providers with a variety of lucrative offers. Below are some considerations that are important to me in choosing hosting:

1. Number of Subscribers

Of course, this parameter can be debated. However, for me the number of customers is important.
The more the number of customers a hosting provider, the better the quality of service and hosting providers. Logically, if the service is bad, the customer automatically will be disappointed and leave the hosting provider concerned.

2. Customers renowned

Of the number of subscribers, I want to know if there are bloggers worldwide using a hosting provider which I would choose. I finally did some research online and found that some bloggers the world who use hosting.

3. Speed Server

I want a blog that I have a fast loading time. Not only accessible with a slow connection, this fast loading times make my blog readers uncomfortable, without having to wait for slow loading times.

4. Bandwidth

Substantial bandwidth required when visitors and a high number of page views. It is important for me because there are some blogs that I set to attract thousands of visitors from social bookmarks site. In short, when a flood of visitors, my blog does not hang (down).

5. Price

Cheap price does not guarantee that the hosting is nice.
So, I do not choose a cheap hosting, but also choose a hosting expensive. To find out, I compare different hosting providers in the country.

6. Customer Service

Professional hosting providers must pay attention to customer service. Therefore, I try to contact customer service via chat hosting provider to inquire beberpa thing I want to know. Good response shows professionalism.

7. Can Add On Domains
Add on domain is a domain that is added in one hosting account.
Thus, we could have a few more blogs in one account at no extra cost.

That's my tips in choosing a paid hosting. Hope it helps you who are not familiar in choosing a web hosting.



Thanks for Reading : 7 Benefits of Choosing Paid Web Hosting instead of free hosting

0 comments:

Spam comments, including active links and blog addresses may not appear. Not all questions have time or can be answered. Thanks for visiting and the comment || You're Home - LoL#