Do not Under Estimate Infolinks ( I Can Earn $1000 in 15 Days ! ) : Make Money Online Through Them

Do not Under Estimate Infolinks ( I Can Earn $1000 in 15 Days ! ) : Make Money Online Through Them
Do not Under Estimate Info Links ( I Can Earn $1000 in 15 Days ! ) : Make Money Online Through Them

Infolinks is a pay per click program that was my follow since Jan. 12 yesterday. In two weeks early, I earned $ 230. Although I was very pleased with this result, but I assume that revenue from Infolinks will not be as big as I get from Google Adsense.

In fact, my assumption is wrong because my Infolinks earnings reached $ 1,054.26 in 15 days. In other words, $ 70.28 per day.

Income made are from 6 of my blog niche. Initially, 3 of 6 blog I monetize with Google AdSense.

Because each blog earning less than satisfactory, which is under $1 per day, I decided to replace Google AdSense by Infolinks on January 31 last.
Alhmadulilah, the third blog is able to boost earnings significantly.

Of course, I am grateful and excited about the performance of this Infolinks.

So, I asked myself:

*. What if I put the Infolinks on all niche blogs that I have?

*. What if I make dozens of new niche blogs that I focus on to Infolinks?

*. What if I add dozens of articles on my sixth blog ?





Thanks for Reading : Do not Under Estimate Infolinks ( I Can Earn $1000 in 15 Days ! ) : Make Money Online Through Them

0 comments:

Spam comments, including active links and blog addresses may not appear. Not all questions have time or can be answered. Thanks for visiting and the comment || You're Home - LoL#