If You are to Become a Full Time Blogger - 10 Things You Will Do

If You are to Become a Full Time Blogger - 10 Things You Will Do
If You are to Become a Full Time Blogger - 10 Things You Will Do

One of the television program that I like watching-The program displays the student or the student who lives with simple and affluent families. Decorated sobs, the event also featured the happiness at the end of the story.

Inspired by this program, I suppose if I become a full time blogger. What will I do?

Here are 10 things I would do in the first year:

1. Reside in the big city

Currently I live in a village that is 600 Km from Makassar. In addition to the Internet connection, the obstacles that I faced in residence now is often off the lights. Therefore, I will move to the big city (Makassar, Bandung or Bogor) so that all the obstacles disappeared.

Besides, if I lived in a big city, I was able to more freely build a network with other bloggers. For example, join the party blogger or ground coffee.

2. Make 100 niche blogs

I was so inspired by the success of Spencer Haws were able to gain $ 10,000 per month from hundreds of niche blogs monetized with Google Adsense. I also had the experience of making a blog in the last 3 months is able to make $ 100 per month.

On this basis, I want to make 100nicheblog in 10 months.
Target each blog is $ 20-50 per month. Project 100 this blog difficult to do at this time due to hit time and internet connection sucks.

3. Keep working 8 hours a day

As an employee, I currently work 8 hours a day (from 7 to 15) within 5 working days (Saturday and Sunday off). If I become a full time blogger, I'll keep working 8 hours a day at home. I'll work hours starting at 8 and ends at 16.
In addition, I will be closed Saturday-Sunday and devote time for recreation with family.

4. Steeped in English

English is one key to success to create a niche blog. Currently my English skills are still mediocre so much use article writing services to create niche content blogs. In addition to spending money that is relatively large, this weakness fosters dependence on others.

Therefore, I will learn English by following a course organized English language institute. Thus, my English writing skills will improve. If this ability is as good as my ability to write Indonesian, then there will be 100 projects a second blog.

5. Following fitness training (fitness)

Inevitably, continuous work at the computer can be detrimental to health (Health Problems Due to blogging).
Therefore, I will follow a fitness workout in the gym. The timing is done three times a week in the afternoon.

6. Write a book
If I managed to gain thousands of dollars in the project 100 blogs, I will write a book about what I do.
This book can be eBooks I would sell myself or I offer to publishers to be published in the print version.

7. Travelling all Around

Every two months I will travel to several domestic tourist spots that I had never visited. At present, I can only vacate once a year, it is also home to Sumedang.
Melancong moment later, I will make time to meet with the bloggers I know that place. While diving, drink water!

8. Make the effort offline

I have an entrepreneurial spirit. Therefore, I will make a small offline businesses (eg grocery store, kiosk voucher, or other). Apart from being as backing up the business online, offline businesses also as evidence of social status because I do not want to unexpectedly maintain tuyul!

9. Accomplishing Hajj

The Hajj is a pillar of Islam which must be fulfilled by every Muslim who is abled to. If I succeed in the online world with additional funding from the savings, I will perform the pilgrimage for a balance between worldly and afterlife.

10. Obey pay Zakat and tax

Money from online is usually not detected by the tax administrator. As a citizen of the wise, I will continue to pay taxes.
In addition, I also will issue a charity each month for a blessing.

Hmmmà ¢ â,¬Â|senang feel if wished. Well, now it's your turn, what to do if you become a full timeblogger?





Thanks for Reading : If You are to Become a Full Time Blogger - 10 Things You Will Do

0 comments:

Spam comments, including active links and blog addresses may not appear. Not all questions have time or can be answered. Thanks for visiting and the comment || You're Home - LoL#